Full Assembly Required||Environmentally Preferred|| Six Months Warranty
Table Height: 35”||Seat Height: 23.6” ||MDF Desktop and Metal Frame
1 Table + 4 Chairs
1. Durable & Compact: Crafted MDF frame finish is built for durability to last for years to come, while also compact in design to accommodate small spaces.
2. Perfect to apartment: Our Pub table set is perfect for apartment. Stools tuck under table for storage, save a lot of space. This counter height table set is equipped with foot pads to keep your floor be free of wear.
3. Easy to assemble: It is easy to put together and take down and and we provide clear instructions of our dining table set for your reference.
4. Seat The Family: Ideal for dinette, kitchen, and dining areas, this dining set seats up to 4 people so your family can gather for meals together.
5. Dimensions: Table - 35''H x 47.2''L x 23.6''W, Chair - 23.6''H x 15''L x 11.8''W. Weight: Table+Chairs - 62.32 LBS. Weight Capacity: Table – 264 LBS, one Chair - 176 LBS.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Dimensions & Weight:
Product Dimensions & Weight
Table:47.2”L x 23.6”W x 35”H
Chair:15”L x 11.8”W x 23.6”H
Weight: 62.32 LBS
Package Dimensions & Weight
53“L x 29”W x 8”H, 70.55 LBS
14“L x 11.8”W
Table: 264 LBS
Chair: 176 LBS/piece
Dining Table Set of 5
Wood Desktop and metal frame
Tabletop: 0.6” Seat: 0.6”
PVC, Spray molding
Additional Tools Required
All tools included
1 table + 4 chairs
Care & Maintance
1.Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes.
2.Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish.
3.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
1.Q: The color of the iron legs?
A: The legs are black
2.Q: Is the table easy to clean?
A: Yes, you can wipe it with a damp cloth
3.Q: Can the chair be completely placed under the table?