Description In a simple yet stylish design, this product will improve the look of your home. With a modern farmhouse aestheic with slatted cabinet door fronts and metal accents. This high-grade MDF, durable laminate, and metal entertainment center provides open and closed storage for your electronics, books and more. With cord management to keep electronic wires organized and adjustable shelves to fit everything,you need accessible. Use in your living room as a TV stand to fit up to a 60-inch TV,as a buffet table in your kitchen to hold your extra plates and glasses,or as a storage console in your bedroom.
1. High Quality：Made of a high-grade particle board with a uniform structure, this TV Stand behaves environmental protection and safety guaranteed.
2. Easy Assembly: A step-by-step instruction and all the matching hardware are placed inside the box. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly, it will cost you about 2 hours. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, please feel free to contact us.
1.Metal handle enhances texture .The overall use of particleboard,product quality is guaranteed,the hinge is made of metal,can be used in a long time will not be stuck. 2.The two side doors feature a metal style look that adds to the rustic and distressed look.
Weights & Dimensions
23.6'' H x 15.7'' W x 57.9'' D
Top Weight Capacity
Table Top Thickness
Clearance-Floor to Bottom
Overall Product Weight
1 TV stand
Purposeful Distressing Type
Number of Cabinets
Country of Origin
Level of Assembly
Full Assembly Needed
Suggested Number of People for Assembly/Install
Estimated Time to Set Up
Adult Assembly Required
Eligible for Replacement Parts
Eligible for Hardware Packs
Additional Tools Required（Not Included）
Power Drill recommended
After Sales Service
1. Free accessories to send
2. Compensation for all losses caused by product quality problems
3. Compensations for some losses caused by customers or logistics reasons
4. Compensations for some losses of removing bad reviews caused by product problems
Notes:There will be chromatic aberration caused by light difference, thanks for your understanding.